Sunday, January 12, 2014

Wake Up Missing

Wake Up Missing
by Kate Messner

All Cat wants is to be the way she was before her head injury.   The I-CAN treatment center, known for treating head injuries like hers, promises to do just that.   However, shortly after her arrival at the isolated Florida island home of the I-CAN center, Cat grows suspicious of the motives of the doctors.  She soon realizes that she, as well as the other five patients of the center, are part of a secret project.  Will she and the other patients be able escape the center before it's too late?

What a great book!  Wake Up Missing is one of those stories that I started and could not put down.  It's a thrilling combination of science fiction and mystery.   My only disappointment with this book was somewhat of a lack of closure in the end regarding several of the characters.  I was left wanting to know what happened next with everyone.  I'd love to see these characters again in future stories! 

Author's website: http://www.katemessner.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment