Sunday, April 30, 2017

Framed! A T.O.A.S.T. Mystery

Framed! A T.O.A.S.T. Mystery
by James Ponti

Florian Bates has an after-school job: working for the FBI! His use of T.O.A.S.T. (Theory of All Small Things) has caught the attention of the FBI after he discovers clues about a museum burglary that others have overlooked. Now the twelve-year-old is on the case of the art thefts. Will he, with a little help from his new friend Margaret, help the FBI solve the mystery?

What a fun book! As I read this entertaining mystery,  I thought of other art-related mysteries, including Chasing Vermeer and Eddie Red Undercover. This book will be a hit with fans of mystery fiction. This was one of those books that, when I started reading it, I couldn't put it down until I was done. The conclusion of this action-filled mystery hints at future adventures for Florian and Margaret.

Author's website: https://www.jamesponti.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment